Peace of Mind policy
When it comes to travel, our priority remains to offer you peace of mind because frankly, this is what we´ve been here to do since day one; help you navigate your sustainable travel arrangements like a breeze, removing the uncertainty and time stress that organizing trips in remote destinations like ours islands bring along.
We’ve design our booking policy around you to ensure maximum security, flexibility and peace of mind.
Below are the conditions applicable to all new trip bookings made from the 13th March 2020 until the 31st Dec 2021.
- You can postpone your booking to a future travel date within 12 months of the original travel date.
- You will only be responsible for covering any variation in price based on the cost of your new dates as a result of availability and seasonality.
- If you already gave a deposit or payment for a trip, you are free to use it for a different time, different adventure, different destination (i.e. move your days from Reunion to Mauritius) or gift it to a friend.
- In the event that you do not travel within 12 months of the original travel date, standard terms and conditions shall apply.
- Bookings may be amended up to 6 weeks prior to the travel date after which point standard terms and conditions shall apply.
- You can book your trip now and pay later, interest-free. Just pay 25% of the cost of your trip as a deposit, then you can pay off your balance in as many installments as you like. Just complete your payment in full at least 45 days before your travel date.
- Shall airports or airlines close unexpectedly within the 6 weeks prior to your trip, you will be allowed to postpone your booking to a future date within 12 months of the original travel date.
- Shall airports or airlines close unexpectedly throughout your stay at your destination resulting in an earlier emergency departure, a 70% refund will apply on the nights & meals, transfers, car rental, tours & excursions that you do not take part in due to the emergency departure.
Our team has your back, every step of the way. Our Trip Designers are armed with the most up to date information to ensure your safety and remain available over the phone or WhatsApp 24/7 to give you personalized advice and support. We are constantly looking into the progress of your bookings, your airline, and our country’s border control. You can find all the updated information on our COVID-19 Travel Updates page.
If you need help planning your next stress-releasing, fresh-air adventure, feel free to call us on (+230) 570 1228 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll be more than happy to help.