We are hiring!
Travel Sales Executive
Mauritius Conscious distinguishes itself from the rest for our human and personalized approach towards customers. We are the local friends for travelers who want to discover the corners and secrets that only (we) know because we live here. Our Travel Sales Executives are the main point of contact with travelers; they tailor-make trips according to the customers’ dreams and based on their knowledge of the Mascarene Islands. They also get to have a lot of fun in our #roadtripFridays and weekend getaways looking for new conscious Partners.
You are at the forefront of our sales KPIs, the motor that turns prospects into happy, returning customers that will recommend us with their friends and come back to Mauritius Conscious because they like you and they trust you.
To excel at customer service:
- Conduct phone calls to effectively understand a potential customer’s travel needs
- Schedule, book and confirm travel arrangements for different customers at the same time
- Empathetically and efficiently answer emails and phone-calls from customers concerning trip arrangements and emergencies
- Ensure customers get the best possible experience during all stages of contact, from initial phone call to post-tour interactions
To design & develop new products:
- Tailor-make travel itineraries based on your destination knowledge and the prospects’ travel style and needs. Our motto: We’ll make it happen!
- Detect and onboard potential Partners aligned to our philosophy and type of offer – grow our portfolio!
We are looking for:
- A resident of Mauritius (for full-time job or internship)
- An expat (for 6 months internship minimum)
- Knowledgeable on and practicing a sustainable lifestyle
- Passionate for outdoor adventures and cultural encounters
- With good geographic, cultural and world affairs knowledge
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- Minimum 2 years experience in Travel Sales or Customer Service
- Experience with CRM softwares for the travel industry
- High proficiency in excel and data analysis
- With excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and one more language (French, German & Dutch preferred)
- A self-starter with ability to work independently
- With strong problem-solving skills
- With the ability to shift and manage multiple priorities
- With an acute eye for details
- Flexible regarding overtime as required by the business