15-Days Island Hopping between Reunion and Mauritius
- 8 days in Reunion island
- 7 days in Mauritius island
- Stays in beach bungalow and homestays
- Immersion in nature
- Pristine beaches
- Active travel
- 100% tailor-made
WHY THIS TRIP?
- All experiences are led by local guides.
- All accommodations we curated are committed to sustainability.
- Your carbon footprint for this trip is fully compensated.
- €10 from this trip is attributed to our A Trip for A Trip initiative to help a local child.
- This trip has a fully flexible booking policy.
ABOUT THIS TRIP
An active discovery of the contrasting sister islands, taking you from the imposing volcano craters of Mafate and Piton de la Fournaise in Reunion Island to the paradisiac, crystal clear waters of Pointe d’Esny and Flic en Flac in Mauritius. A round trip designed with the adventure seeker in mind, who’s looking to explore the natural gems of both islands, off the tourist paths.
WHAT TRAVELLERS SAY
Day 1 – 8: Reunion Island
- Respectful encounter with whales and dolphins in the open ocean
- Get a bird view over Reunion mountains and its coral barrier through a paragliding experience.
- A 2-days hike in Mafate, heading from the heights of Maido to the remote village of Roche Plate.
- Discover the unavoidable Piton de la Fournaise, one of the most active volcanoes in the world!
- Secured with ropes and harnesses, head for an abseiling adventure in the waterfalls of Grand Galet
Day 8 – 15: Mauritius Island
- Surf the wind and the waves of the windy East coast in an initiation to kite-surfing
- Explore pristine beaches and Bras D’Eau National Park with your local guide and a mountain bike
- Discover Mauritius underwater world by scuba-diving with experts on the West Coast.
- Learn about Mauritius musical work around Sega Tipik and learn how to play the Ravanne!