We are hiring!
Mauritius Conscious meets most of its customers through inquiries placed on our website and Google organic search has proven to be the most effective way to acquire qualified traffic. That been said, content marketing is at the forefront of our marketing plan, in charge of creating useful, engaging and SEO-optimized content that will bring potential customers to our site through our blog, newsletter and social media posts. Are you in for the challenge?
You’ll be the journalist specialized in sustainable travel in the Indian Ocean, always coming up with fresh and creative topics to write about and ideas to distribute your content. Your goal: to reach and engage our target market.
Online content creation:
- Online journalling for our blog and webpages. We use WordPress.
- Production of photographs and videos to complement your texts.
- Coordination and write-up of our monthly Newsletters.
- Coordination and content creation for MC social media networks (LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook).
- Monitor and analyze the outcome of your projects (newsletter, social media, blog posts). Prepare reports for the management regarding your impact on the Marketing Plan.
PR and international media:
- Identify and establish collaborations with international media publications relevant to our market
- Identify and establish collaborations with freelance journalists and bloggers specialized on sustainable travel
- Share your vibrant content in relevant guest post websites
We are looking for:
- A resident of Mauritius (for full-time job or internship)
- An expat (for 6 months internship minimum)
- Knowledgeable on and practicing a sustainable lifestyle
- Someone creative, resourceful and perseverant, always exploring opportunities to add value
Qualifications and skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A ruthless researcher
- Previous experience on (sustainable) travel journaling
- Great storyteller, with a passionate voice
- Acquainted with SEO techniques and tools
- A super star at social media networks!
- Basic design and photography skills
- Basic WordPress and/or coding experience is a great plus
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking